There are many district chilled water plants within the Middle East, but rarely to date had incorporated both district heating and cooling together. JDE Plant is one of the first of its kind within the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the whole Middle East Region.
Our district energy system produces the energy at the central plant. The chilled and hot water is then piped underground to individual buildings for space heating, domestic hot water heating and air conditioning.
This Centralized Energy Solution provides valuable benefits including,
- Enhanced Energy efficiency.
- Sustainable and Environmental Friendly.
- Ease of operation and maintenance.
- Precise Comfort and convenience to customers.
- Better Life cycle costs.
- Decreased building capital costs.
- Improved architectural design flexibility.
- Provides more sellable or leasable areas within individual buildings.
- Reduce the master plan Infrastructure CAPEX especially the power requirement.